Wednesday 12 December 2012

Three days of 365+1

Tree 101212
I never did choose one tree, and just now it is dark when I leave in the morning and dark when I get home, so here is the 'Pinus Mugo' in our garden taken a couple of weeks ago.

Look Up 111212

Another photo from the same day,  looking up at the ivy on the ruin at the top of our road, I love the seed heads that form on mature ivy even though it is a destructive plant.

Obligation is a difficult prompt, so I looked up the definitions and found this one.  Marriage is a legal contract and so must be an obligation, that seems a dull and tedious word and does not feel like an obligation at all.  We have been married for over 30 years and it feels just like yesterday that we met and fell in love.

I've used the same papers for all the layouts for the last three days, the colours worked iwth all the photographs.

4 comments:

  1. I love all of these Janice, but I think the photo of Brian is my fave. He looks as smiley as you and I love the scenery in the background xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaah what a great photo of Brian you old romantic you! hahaha :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely LOs, especially the last one !

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely and congratulations for 30 years marriage- agree doesnt sound right for an obligation, :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog, I read all the comments and publish them all except those which are anonymous, have links, or may be offensive to others. I love to read your comments, and if I have time I will reply to the comments but often that is not possible. Please be assured I do read and appreciate all that you say. Please come again :-)