Sunday 8 July 2012

Broken - 365+1 and a bonus!

Joyful Heart Designs - Altered Art

I looked around to see what I could find that was broken, there were quite a few things I could have chosen, but the doors on some of the old byres round the farm are in a bad state, so I chose one of those.  We don't use these sheds so they are not a priority for repair, however one day we will have to do something before they fall off altogether!

 This is a little bonus layout. After going round looking for broken things, I took some pictures of the flowers in my garden.  July is the time when most plants in my garden are at their best.

9 comments:

  1. When we came here to live almost 15 years ago there were about 15 buildings.. chicken sheds, duck sheds, pig sheds.. all grim brick shacks.. we are gradually coming out the other side now with most stuff sorted,but it takes .. err... years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathi Jo, we've been here since 1985 - ha ha, there is always something else that needs done. We do have some lovely really old buildings as well as some crumbling ones from the 1960s.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your double use of the photo in your broken layout.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your flowers are just gorgeous Janice !

    ReplyDelete
  5. There is something very nostalgic about that door. I love th photo & what you have done with it my lovely. As for the caravan...did the boys ever use it for a den? Wouldmake a great den haha xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the treatment on the large photo :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog, I read all the comments and publish them all except those which are anonymous, have links, or may be offensive to others. I love to read your comments, and if I have time I will reply to the comments but often that is not possible. Please be assured I do read and appreciate all that you say. Please come again :-)