Thursday 14 June 2012

Face - 365+1

Cari Cruse - TOE, Julie Marie - Bailey, Sugarplum Paperie - Sew Cute
I'm looking after my friend's West Highland Terrier for a couple of days while she is away for work. Suzie's prompt for today is 'Face' so it was a prefect opportunity to showcase the rather handsome William in my layout.

Just for fun, Anne at Spashes of my Crafty Life suggested we find our Fairy names from the Fairy Name Generator here is mine:

Get your own fairy names from The Fairy Name Generator!My fairy name is Bindweed Goblindancer
She brings riches and wealth.
She lives at the bottom of tangled gardens and in hedgerows.
She can only be seen when the bees swarm and the crickets chirrup.
She wears tangled multicoloured skirts made of petals and has gentle green wings like a butterfly.
Get your own fairy names from The Fairy Name Generator!

9 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous face and perfect title.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh he is so sweet :)

    From one Bindweed to another although I am Bindweed Elffrost :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. William looks so cute.
    Wow your fairy name is great ( a bit complicated for me to remember though, lol !) and I love the description !

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to look after my neighbours dog while they were on holiday. I am too lazy to walk a dog every day although I love them so a couple of weeks of exercise suited me fine. Great photos and LO.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely more handsome than the title suggests and not a Violet Elizabeth Bott in sight ;o) Great LO!

    ReplyDelete
  6. AAww I bet you're having fun with William, he's so cute. Love this LO xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. oi Bindweed! lol Love the layout and hope William settled down and slept. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog, I read all the comments and publish them all except those which are anonymous, have links, or may be offensive to others. I love to read your comments, and if I have time I will reply to the comments but often that is not possible. Please be assured I do read and appreciate all that you say. Please come again :-)