Monday 7 May 2012

Bumpy - 365+1

Kate Hadfield - Deck the Halls, Digital Crea Collab - Sit Back and Relax
As soon as I saw the prompt 'Bumpy' for Suzie's 365+1 challenge I knew I had to include my Dad in my layout.  Bumpy was the name my son called his Grandpa when he first started to speak, it stuck and he was Bumpy right up until both boys became too self-conscious in their mid-teens and started to call both my parents by their own names.  My Dad is no longer with us but that single word brings him back to me.

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely layout Janice and I love the way the photo has been incorporated into the design. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's your most beautiful LO so far, Janice. What a sweet story !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog, I read all the comments and publish them all except those which are anonymous, have links, or may be offensive to others. I love to read your comments, and if I have time I will reply to the comments but often that is not possible. Please be assured I do read and appreciate all that you say. Please come again :-)