Monday 13 February 2012

Friendship - 365+1

Kit - Tami Miller, Sisters at Heart
I was struggling to think what I would take for this prompt.  Not that I don't have any friends just that they are not accessible in the evening when I have my camera.  However, on the eve of Valentine's day, which we don't celebrate, I have to say that my husband is my best friend, so here we are holding hands.  I'm really pleased with the way this layout turned out, the laugh is the title of the kit - Sisters at Heart! 

7 comments:

Thank you for reading my blog, I read all the comments and publish them all except those which are anonymous, have links, or may be offensive to others. I love to read your comments, and if I have time I will reply to the comments but often that is not possible. Please be assured I do read and appreciate all that you say. Please come again :-)