Tuesday 24 January 2012

365+1 - Hot and Motion

Amy Stoffel - La Cucina
Here is yesterday's photo theme, I was away overnight so unable to take part.  The theme was hot and my hot is a chilli!  I love them, not so hot as they overpower everything but love a bit of spice.

DSD by Athena - Free Spirit, Maya de Groot - Snap
I love my little turquoise clock, it doesn't keep the correct time anymore, but the whole kitchen colour scheme was based around it so I have left it up.  The second hand still works, so when I saw that the theme for today was 'motion' I looked around for something that moved and I was drawn to the movement of that second hand. 

5 comments:

  1. Cute motion pic.. you are so creative! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both your pictures are great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super idea for motion - and chilli is a great choice for hot x

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I read the title I wasn't sure whether there would be 2 photos or 1 combined. But they are great layouts Janice.

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog, I read all the comments and publish them all except those which are anonymous, have links, or may be offensive to others. I love to read your comments, and if I have time I will reply to the comments but often that is not possible. Please be assured I do read and appreciate all that you say. Please come again :-)