Sunday 5 June 2011

Jingle Bells with a Cherry on top!

Image from imgage swap, coloured with Copics, mounted on red cardstock, recycled ribbon.
 As it is now only 6 months till Christmas - eek! - I thought I'd try and make some cards following the prompts from Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge.  This one if for Challenge 16 "Sing Song".

Paper - Something Sweet by Stemma, Cupcake Stamp is Freebie from Simply Homemade Magazine Issue 1, coloured with Copics, puffy pen for  cream, cherry and leaf glazed with Glossy Accents, bead 'sprinkles'.  Ribbon from stash.

This card is for my SIL's birthday later this week, she does a lot of beading so I wanted to include some beads on the cards somewhere.

Spotty paper: Grandma's Kitchen Digital Kit from DSD by Athena, Bubble paper: FeeriedeNoel Collab from Digital Crea, Cherry Blossom Branch: Flowershop from Ellie Lash, Font: Scrap Twiggy.
This is the card insert I created for the 'Cherry Cupcake' card.

Kit: Harvest of Gladness from MG Cozzi Inc dba DigitalScrapbookArtisanGuild, Photo Mask: Butterflies & Bluebells, Swish Mask.
I also thought I would show you my June Calendar.  I create a digital page each month then print it off and hang it from a clipboard in my kitchen.  Each month I feature a photograph take that month in the previous year.

2 comments:

  1. Great idea about the image for the calendar page Janice.

    Love the cupcake card and very clever to include some beads.

    And well done on starting your Christmas cards. :)

    Enjoy your holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab crafting, Janice - love the jingle bells card - very effective and classy. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog, I read all the comments and publish them all except those which are anonymous, have links, or may be offensive to others. I love to read your comments, and if I have time I will reply to the comments but often that is not possible. Please be assured I do read and appreciate all that you say. Please come again :-)