Tuesday 26 April 2011

Three is a magic number

Or so they sing on the telly!  I made this layout for a challenge on Digital Design Den.  It's a photo shoot challenge and the theme was 'in threes'.  I found these three deep pink tulips as my focus.

I used another of the Floweration Templates from Designs by Mozz, available at the Den and a Kit by Coppercurls Designs called Botanica, which has just the right colour tone.  The only other element is the wicker frame which is from a kit by Goldensun called Enchanted Land.

5 comments:

  1. Gosh Janice it looks as though you could reach out and touch those blooms.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's such a pretty LO Janice, it goes perfectly with those lovely blooms xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful - love your choice of the tulips. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the willow frame element - fab LO!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those tulips work really well with the wicker frame. Beautiful colours too Janice.

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog, I read all the comments and publish them all except those which are anonymous, have links, or may be offensive to others. I love to read your comments, and if I have time I will reply to the comments but often that is not possible. Please be assured I do read and appreciate all that you say. Please come again :-)