Sunday 17 April 2011

I dare you...

I was doing this hybrid challenge over at Gingerscraps and I realised that the hybrid flower kit was perfect for the DCM challenge.  This week the Daring Cardmakers challenged the card making world to make a card to celebrate Spring or Easter, here is mine:


The background, including the string, ribbon and text, is created in Photoshop Elements and printed out to fit the card.  The flowers are made from a template and the digital papers are 'clipped' to the template, then they are  printed out onto card, cut out and assembled.

Credits: 
Flower Template - Creations by Julie for Gingerscraps
Papers and Elements - Spring is my Thing by Connie Prince for Gingerscraps
Font - LD Farfetched
 

5 comments:

  1. Oh thats really pretty Janice xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the idea of the curly String" stems, Janice. Thanks for joining in with The Daring Cardmakers' "Spring Fling" challenge this week

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the whimsical flowers Janice :) Great colours too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab funky flowers and that string is very realistic - great card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Janice - thanks for joining in with us at DCM.

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog, I read all the comments and publish them all except those which are anonymous, have links, or may be offensive to others. I love to read your comments, and if I have time I will reply to the comments but often that is not possible. Please be assured I do read and appreciate all that you say. Please come again :-)