Sunday 27 March 2011

At last...some crafting!



As you will know, if you read my blog regularly, I have been without a proper craft work area for several months.  However it is now finished and I am in the process of re-instating my stash!  Last night I decided to stop shelf stacking and make something.  We received a couple of late Christmas presents last week, so I made these two thank you cards using some Simply Fabulous Collection 'Meg' papers from Making Memories.  I've had these papers for a very long time,but they are so fresh and pretty, I like to go back to them every now and again.  The 'thanks' stamp is Studio G.

Here is a the new craft area before the stuff started to go back in, it looks like a lot of space, but I have an awful lot of paper, fabric and bits and pieces.


and finally... I managed to make a card for Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Card Challenge, this week the challenge is a 'square card' which is my favourite kind.  Papers are Winter Wings from Websters Pages with some stickles to lift the medallion embellisment.


I'll be back with an update on the shelves and hopefully somemore crafting!

8 comments:

  1. Love the medallion square card Janice and the two thank you cards are a lovely shade of lilac. As to your craft area it is looking fab - so many shelves.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. FAB cards Janice.

    Have fun filling your shelves.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do stunning work! Always beautiful clean design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty colors in the thanks you cards. I like the geometrical shapes on the striped background.

    Lovely Christmas card too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your new craft room looks fabulous - and so do your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooh Janice, it all looks lovely - I bet you're thrilled with the results. Looking forward now to seeing the "stuffed with stuff" version next!
    Love the colour - I think it's redder than ours, which is called "coral flair" what's yours'

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ours is called 'Crimson Kiss' so probably is much deeper, we have Desert Wind on more of the walls, it's one of those light reflecting paints, nice and light.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What elegant christmas card. Love the green and cream

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog, I read all the comments and publish them all except those which are anonymous, have links, or may be offensive to others. I love to read your comments, and if I have time I will reply to the comments but often that is not possible. Please be assured I do read and appreciate all that you say. Please come again :-)