Thursday 14 October 2010

Minimalist and Arty Farty

This minimalist layout was part of a Techniques and Trends challenge for Inspiration Lane.  The photograph is from my holiday in Tuscany in 2009. 

Paper & flower- IL - Cafe Vienna, green string, Golden Sun - Like in Fairy Tale, Il - So Inpsired, Frame - IL mini madness 29.

 This one is for a quote challenge and features my 'paper & paint' art journal.

Kits: IL So Inspired, Maya de Groot -Cut Oots Alpha, Bellisae Designs - Painted Summer, Binty's Everyday, L Bozeman - Marguerita Time, Golden Sun - Enchanted Land, Font - LD Pigsty.

8 comments:

  1. I tend toward minimalist and love this... looking through a window at a window!

    The colors are perfect ~ so perfect, it would look pretty terrific hanging on any wall of my home.

    Is it just my imagination or are there a pair of hearts in the top left quadrant? Maybe it is just your love of Tuscany coming through in this piece :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fab Janice. I love the minimal one and I love the way you've used your journal page for a LO xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love both of these - the minimalistic LO is so cool x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both fab, Janice - but I really really love the first one

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous pieces Janice, both so different.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely pieces Janice - the minimilast one looks fantastic and I love the way you've featured your art journal page for the second one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both really brilliant my lovely xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think the hand on my shoulder one is fab love the gold edges.

    The arty one is very effective being minimalist.

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog, I read all the comments and publish them all except those which are anonymous, have links, or may be offensive to others. I love to read your comments, and if I have time I will reply to the comments but often that is not possible. Please be assured I do read and appreciate all that you say. Please come again :-)