Thursday 22 July 2010

Snickerdoodle Designs Tutorial

I've been doing a little bit of testing for Karen Schultz of Snickerdoodle Designs.  Karen has produced a great tutorial for loading Layer Styles to Photoshop Elements, available in the Digital Design Den Newsletter this week, and before posting it she asked for some volunteers to try it out.

I've looked at layer styles, I've even downloaded them, but when I got near the settings in PSE I always backed out.  This tutorial is super easy and there is a version for every operating system and many versions of PSE. 

Karen also has a freebie of some styles so you can try out the tutorial,  why not pop over to her blog and have a look?

Here is a tag I made using Karen's Outside my Window Styles:

1 comment:

  1. hi! you have a nice blog :) i love to make things too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog, I read all the comments and publish them all except those which are anonymous, have links, or may be offensive to others. I love to read your comments, and if I have time I will reply to the comments but often that is not possible. Please be assured I do read and appreciate all that you say. Please come again :-)