Tuesday 1 June 2010

Bubbly Funk Forum - Photo Prompt 'Machine'

We had a little mini-crop on the Bubbly Funk Forum a couple of weeks ago and we all enjoyed the photo prompts so much that it was agreed to have them a week of prompts once a month.  

MACHINE is the first prompt for June.

You could have guessed that it would be a piece of farm machinery, this is a 'hay bob' used to turn the cut grass to help it dry into hay. Excuse the mess, just goes to show that farming corners can be just as messy as crafting corners - hee hee!

2 comments:

Thank you for reading my blog, I read all the comments and publish them all except those which are anonymous, have links, or may be offensive to others. I love to read your comments, and if I have time I will reply to the comments but often that is not possible. Please be assured I do read and appreciate all that you say. Please come again :-)