Tuesday 25 May 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook



FOR TODAY my Day Book for Tuesday 25th May
Join the Day bookers HERE

Outside my window...It is 9.38pm and just starting to get drk, it's much colder today and a bit of a shock after the warm weekend.
I am thinking...about my son and new daughter-in-law returning from their honeymoon, and also of my friend whose brother is critically ill in hospital after a bicycle accident.
I am thankful for...having a job that I enjoy and a great boss
From the kitchen...chilli, baked potato & broccoli
I am wearing...crop trousers, t shirt, hoodie!!!
I am creating...nothing at the moment, but I have a new stamp :)
I am going...to a good practice day tomorrow, planning for next year's service delivery
I am reading...
I am hoping...for a good sleep tonight now that it is cooler
I am hearing...Brian playing his saxophone in the other room
Around the house... the shower is leaking, engineer is coming on Thursday
One of my favorite things...blog hopping.
A few plans for the rest of the week: the good practice day tomorrow, and a couple of days of paperwork.
Here is picture for thought I am sharing

 Calves enjoying a shady spot.

6 comments:

  1. I'll take your cooler temps if you take my 95 degrees. It is way too hot here.
    The cows look comfy though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm, the couple of days of paperwork would be enough to have me running for the hills, I reckon! Hope you got your better night's sleep - was Brian playing lullabies on the sax?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoy reading these little updates, Janice, thanks for sharing them

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaww Janice love those calves.
    I am concerned though that you are a 'hoodie'! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love reading your jottings. Hope we see the new stamp being used soon x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photo of the cows Janice.

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog, I read all the comments and publish them all except those which are anonymous, have links, or may be offensive to others. I love to read your comments, and if I have time I will reply to the comments but often that is not possible. Please be assured I do read and appreciate all that you say. Please come again :-)