Sunday 13 December 2009

On the 13th Day of Christmas...

Of course, I know that it's not the 13th day of Christmas as the countdown doesn't start till Christmas! However, it kind of starts today at our house as, every year we have my DH's cousins over before Christmas for a lunch of cold ham and turkey, salads and roast potatoes followed by lots of lovely dessert. Today was the day and it co-incides nicely with this week's challenge over on Bubbly Scrumptious Challenge Blog which The Food of Christmas.

I've created an LO showing my dining table before everyone arrived and some pictures of some of the food we ate, with apologies to my veggie friends.

Papers - La Cucina
Snowflake Elements - Ellie Lash, Winter Wonderland
Template - By Sine

8 comments:

  1. Delicious festive food LO, Janice - I'm sure everyone enjoyed x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your meal went well & you all had fun!

    Thank you for entering this is the BS challenge this week XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, the tomatoes and almonds on the pud look fine, even for your veggie friends - I'll just ignore that whacking big pile of cold cuts! Glad you had a good time, hope the clearing up didn't take too long!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks like a lovely feast there Janice. What's the dessert?

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab layout Janice - your table looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry I missed it - it looks WONDERFUL and it sounds like a nice relaxing time, too!! You're so cute ~ ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog, I read all the comments and publish them all except those which are anonymous, have links, or may be offensive to others. I love to read your comments, and if I have time I will reply to the comments but often that is not possible. Please be assured I do read and appreciate all that you say. Please come again :-)