Saturday 28 November 2009

All the colours of the rainbow

We've got Red and Green Snowmen
Blue and White Snowflakes

and a Pink Christmas Tree

Yes it's catch up time for me on the Something Completely Different Challenge Blog! It's been a busy old time what with trips to Newcastle then London then flooding and finally going down with a cold, so I got a bit behind with my cards and my challenges.

The Snowmen image came in an image swap, the Joy sentiment is a Studio G stamp which I use a lot. Paper is from Colorful Christmas (My Mind's Eye).

The Snowflake stamp came from a magazine I used to buy in the 90's called 'Insirations' and Joanne will be pleased to know that I managed to use my cuttlebug to cut and emboss the circles - hurrah! Sentiment is a Personal Impression stamp.

The Pink Christmas Tree looks better than that, it is embossed with holographic embossing powder and the stamp is from the same Personal impressions set as the sentiment. Paper is Colorful Christmas again.

11 comments:

  1. Your snowmen are definitely cuter and funnier than mine! Thanks for stopping by

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you've been busy! Those are fab cards there Janice xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all beautiful cards, especially like the snowmen one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful cards there and great catching up work.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely colourful catch up, Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Janice - what lovely cards...thank you for joining us - hope you feel much better today xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all three of your SCD cards, and it's never too late to post (at least I hope not, being guilty of a needing little "catch up" myself). These are all lovely! Thanks for joining us at SCD!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great catch up fab cards as always. Your link is playing up again mine used to do that its why I gave up leaving them.

    Sorry to hear you have been having visitors seems to be a lot of it around just now must be the Christmas spirt.

    ReplyDelete
  9. whoa..you've been busy catchin up chickie! awesome cards! love those snowman

    sorry to hear about the flooding ~ and your cold ~ big hugz to ya!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hiya Janice
    Wow you sound like you've had a time of it lately! and thanks so much for taking the time to do our last 3 challenges with such great designs, love the second card and it's striking simplicity...

    Hugs
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for doing catch up so we can see all your lovely makes! FAB SNOWMEN TOO!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog, I read all the comments and publish them all except those which are anonymous, have links, or may be offensive to others. I love to read your comments, and if I have time I will reply to the comments but often that is not possible. Please be assured I do read and appreciate all that you say. Please come again :-)