Sunday 21 June 2009

Last Holiday Pics - Poolside

Sadly our holiday was drawing to a close, we enjoyed all the visits we made, but also enjoyed relaxing by the pool, particularly towards the end of the week.

It wasn't particularly busy, so we had our choice of sun loungers, in the sun or the shade.

The pool was unheated, so I took the 'get it over with' approach and jumped straight in, once you had been swimming about a bit it was fine.
I'm not a great on technique but I do love to swim.


Brian, on the other hand, is not quite so at home in water and although he also went in the pool, he didn't stay in long! He was very happy reading his paper.


He also tried to get a photograph of one of the little geckos or lizards that were running around, this was as close as it got.

A last view from outside the hotel restaurant, this Tuscan farm features on many of the calendars of Tuscany, it is certainly a beautiful place.

I hope you have enjoyed seeing the photographs from our holiday in Tuscany, I certainly enjoyed sharing them with you.

7 comments:

  1. Mmmm, looks lovely! Love seeing those little lizards darting around, definitely lets you know you're on holiday! I'm with Brian though - a bathful is about as much as I'm happy with when it comes to water!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pictures Janice, definately looks like you had a fab break and lovely weather. My lot are all waterbabies (OH included) me, I'll do what it takes but NO more!! lolxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. great photos janice,really enjoyed seeing them,thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now I'm really jealous. That pool looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have loved seeing your holiday photos Janice. It's great to see other places that I may never get to and see what you enjoyed most about the place.

    Please can you go on another holiday soon for the pics ta xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing your photos Janice, I've so much enjoyed seeing them - looks like you had a winderful holiday and it was certainly a beautiful place

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful photos Janice. Somewhere I can dream of visiting one day. Thank You for your wonderful guide.xx

    It was all going swimmingly until you mentioned the gecko.....on the lose? oh my.... might have to re-think!!!

    I 2nd Kaz. When are you going away again? & can we put in a few suggestions.xx

    Take care & have a lovely week.Gez.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog, I read all the comments and publish them all except those which are anonymous, have links, or may be offensive to others. I love to read your comments, and if I have time I will reply to the comments but often that is not possible. Please be assured I do read and appreciate all that you say. Please come again :-)