Sunday 21 June 2009

Bubbly Scrumptious - Cupcake Challenge

The theme for the June Challenge on the Bubbly Scrumptious Blog is 'Cupcakes'. I was sorting out some old craft mags and found this cupcake paper in a copy of Crafts Beautiful. I adapted another Kathy's Waffle Sketch (there should be five circles in a row) to fit the A6 card. The handmade pink paper has been in my stash for a couple of years and the pink 'sprinkles' beads even longer! I had a flash of inspiration when I remembered about the Puffy Velvet fabric pen I bought at the NEC, at the time I intended to use it to create snow, but it didn't work out for the project I was doing. It does make great whipped cream though!

11 comments:

  1. Love it, Janice - and the holiday pics x

    ReplyDelete
  2. fab card Janice - love the whipped cream effect - much better than snow xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pink Janice, a very girly card hon XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Janice. Those colours are fab.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card - and inspired "whipped cream"!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely LOVE the colors of your card. The icing/snow texture is great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Janice, love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow your card looks good enough to eat.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog, I read all the comments and publish them all except those which are anonymous, have links, or may be offensive to others. I love to read your comments, and if I have time I will reply to the comments but often that is not possible. Please be assured I do read and appreciate all that you say. Please come again :-)