Sunday 5 April 2009

The Simple Woman's Day Book - 6th April 2009

For Today... it seems to make more sense for me to complete this on a Sunday night and set it to post in the morning so I can share with my friends across the globe in their time.

Outside my window...it is still light at 7.30pm - hurrah!

I am thinking...about my long drive to work tomorrow.

I am thankful for...my DS2 having had a good gig and feeling happy.

From the kitchen...Mushroom and Spinach Korma with rice and Naan bread - mmm yum!

I am wearing...oh quelle surprise, cord and a wooly jumper - not properly warm enough to shed them yet.

I am reading...still reading Lily Koppel's Red Leather Diary, but also reading Craft Stamper in between.

I am hoping... to appoint someone who can do the job at the interviews I am conducting tomorrow.

I am creating...well, I still haven't started the birthday book, although I have cut the chipboard covers.

I am hearing...some inane cartoon film which seems to be on TV, no idea why we are watching it!

Around the house...there are a lot of cobwebs, oh dear spring cleaning beckons, but I am a reluctant housewife.

One of my favorite things...a quiet weekend at home, well I've just had that, and have a nice long weekend to look forward to.

A few plans for the rest of the week...Busy week, interviews on Monday, a bit of b*tt kicking on Tuesday, validation panel on Wednesday, Thursday will be catch up day and then off work Friday and not back till Wednesday 15th.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...


Papers and elements by Amanda Kay, Pineapple Plantation, Franziska Altmann and Polka Dot Plum for Sunshine Sweets Collaboration Kit.

5 comments:

  1. Love your garden LO - such beautiful spring blooms - and have enjoyed reading all your responses. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's lovely to get a little "thought snapshot" like this - hope you're having fun doing it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha I was wondering who was watching the cartoon film - MIL? Your meal sounds lovely got any left or the recipe?

    Love the new header too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with your week Janice! i enjoy reading these, thank you for sharing XXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful picture Janice....gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog, I read all the comments and publish them all except those which are anonymous, have links, or may be offensive to others. I love to read your comments, and if I have time I will reply to the comments but often that is not possible. Please be assured I do read and appreciate all that you say. Please come again :-)