Tuesday 14 April 2009

I found a new place to play :) It's called Digitalartquirks and I found it via one of the players of the Artarazzi challenge. This challenge uses a stock photo, this one is 945051_10224323 from Stock Xchng, which members have to use in their art work.
When I looked at the railings, I was reminded of the Suffragettes and how they chained themselves to the railings. The newspaper images are from The Museum of London, background paper mgl scraps at Scrapbookgraphics and the chain is by Lisa Bowman for Digital Craft Cottage. The rest is mainly done with standard filters on Photoshop Elements.

1 comment:

  1. Its beautiful Janice. Looks like you had great fun making this. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog, I read all the comments and publish them all except those which are anonymous, have links, or may be offensive to others. I love to read your comments, and if I have time I will reply to the comments but often that is not possible. Please be assured I do read and appreciate all that you say. Please come again :-)