Saturday 14 February 2009

DCM -Green


The dare is feeling green. I want to see lots of green on your cards in any shade you like.

Now don't go and get over-excited thinking that I've gone all sentimental and made a Valentine card for my DH! We don't do Valentines, and he certainly wouldn't appreciate the flowers,lol. No, what is going on here, is that over on Bubbly Funk Forum, some of us are making cards that will be sent out to soldiers to send to their loved ones, apparently sometimes they don't even have any paper to write home.

I used KI memories lace cardstock in Bouquet Dew, the journalling tag is a digital element from Ellie Lash Designs, flowers and beads from stash.

8 comments:

  1. This is ideal for the soldiers Janice, not everyone likes soppy pinks! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant! Looks so clean & fresh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really fresh and pretty Janice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely mixture of greens :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea for the soldiers card Janice. I love the use of the KI memories paper

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is great and green works so well for this card. Thanks for playing x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Green with envy, what a beautiful card. Simple and beautiful.

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog, I read all the comments and publish them all except those which are anonymous, have links, or may be offensive to others. I love to read your comments, and if I have time I will reply to the comments but often that is not possible. Please be assured I do read and appreciate all that you say. Please come again :-)