Friday 7 November 2008

Cats Birthday

My cats, James and Jenny were 16 on the 5th of November. An easy birthday to remember, I'm not sure if the fireworks set off their mother cat's labour, mind you I still managed to forget that it was their birthday until the 6th! However, as they live a fabulous life with a farm to play in, and all the best seats in the house, so don't feel sorry for them.

Anyway, I thought I would celebrate their Sweet Sixteenth with a couple of LOs using pictures I took at in the sunshine of last weekend.

All the digital papers and elements are from the Scrap Orchard November Mystery Mega.

6 comments:

  1. Aww, don't they look fab for 16 too. Great LO's Janice, you're quite the dab hand at this digi lark aren't you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe...they look so cuddly and lazy Janice! I love their LO's, perhaps I should scrap my cats too. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow, Janice these loook fab - doesn't the sketch work well for the subject.

    Thanks for using it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great birthday LOs, the cats both look in great shape for their age and the pages make a handsome pair!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous LO's Janice. Fab colours & it shows how great farm life must be cause the cats look in great shape. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab LO's Janice, and very cute cats.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog, I read all the comments and publish them all except those which are anonymous, have links, or may be offensive to others. I love to read your comments, and if I have time I will reply to the comments but often that is not possible. Please be assured I do read and appreciate all that you say. Please come again :-)