Sunday 19 October 2008

Fiskarettes Competition

Over on the Fiskarettes site there is a monthly competition. The October comp is to use the quote "A bird does not sing because it has an answer. It sings because it has a song (Chinese Proverb)" .
These beautiful papers are digital downloads from Sugarplum Paperie, a kit called 'Little Birdie' . The tag is from Little Birdie too, I printed it out 4 times and did a bit of 3D decoupage to give it a bit of texture. The music element is from another Sugarplum Paperie kit called 'Classical Melody'

4 comments:

  1. That's fab Janice, love the layering and the soft colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Janice and what a lovely saying :o) Glad you enjoyed the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, Janice (I must remember to have a go at this one)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thats really sweet janice,well done:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog, I read all the comments and publish them all except those which are anonymous, have links, or may be offensive to others. I love to read your comments, and if I have time I will reply to the comments but often that is not possible. Please be assured I do read and appreciate all that you say. Please come again :-)