Friday 8 August 2008

Brian's Birthday 'Card'



This is the 'card' I made for my husband's birthday. I had the template saved on the computer and it is by Sherry Graves, but I just can't remember where I found it. I embossed the celtic stamp and the 'Stampin' up' sentiment stamps with gold and also did the edge of the mug and the edge of the handle. Inside the mug is a package of very yummy chocolate biscuits.



This is the card that our dear son, Steven and his girlfriend, gave to Brian. Hee hee hee.

6 comments:

  1. Hope you've got your badge back Janice.

    Great card you made Brian.

    Hope he had a great day too.

    Traceyr :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My gosh Janice, what a brilliant card you have made for your hubby. Love all the celtic stuff too. Well done lovely. XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great 'card' you made Brian. Lol! at the card to dad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - great "card" Jannice - I'd like to see the envelope you put that one in though!

    Great card from Steven too - he obviously knows who to keep on the right side of...

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fantastic alternative card! Love the earthy/neutral with the gold embossing, looks really classy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW I love that 'card' from you to Brian!!! Such a fun thing to make and recieve!!! As for the other card...well...it only tells the truth doesn't it hahahahaha X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog, I read all the comments and publish them all except those which are anonymous, have links, or may be offensive to others. I love to read your comments, and if I have time I will reply to the comments but often that is not possible. Please be assured I do read and appreciate all that you say. Please come again :-)