Saturday 5 July 2008

Mother of the American Navy

I thought I'd share this silly LO with you. Over on Digital Craft Cottage there are celebrations going on for 4th July, one of the challenges was to make a layout with yourself featuring as a figure from American history. We had been to visit John Paul Jones birthplace, which is only about 20 miles from where I live, when my visitors were here, so I just had to be JPJ. Kit is Lisa's Independence Day and Patriot Alpha both for Digital Craft Cottage.

4 comments:

  1. Oooh, don't you look fab in uniform, lol! Great fun, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahahahaha its great!!!!!X

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was going to say you look good in uniform and but Joanne has said it already! LOL Do you dress up often Janice or only at the weekends. LOL

    Traceyr :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog, I read all the comments and publish them all except those which are anonymous, have links, or may be offensive to others. I love to read your comments, and if I have time I will reply to the comments but often that is not possible. Please be assured I do read and appreciate all that you say. Please come again :-)