Thursday 3 July 2008

I've won an award!!


I've received this lovely award twice! Hazel (Craftyhazelnut) and Joanne (Angelnorth) both nominated me for the award, I have to say it is an honour to have received this award from such talented crafters, thank you.




The rules of this are:


1.the winner can put the logo on their website/blog


2. put in a link to the person who gave you the award.


3.send the award to at least 7 other blogs that inspire you with their layout-creations-themes


4.put a link to these sites on your blog


5. notify the people you nominate for the award.




Now a lot of the people I would have nominated have already have been sent this award by Hazel and Joanne, so I am digging deep into my favourite blogs and sending it to the following inspirational bloggers:
















3 comments:

  1. Thank so much Janice! I really do appreciate the award!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Janice, Thank you so much for nominating me! It fills me with gratitude for having a friend like you take the time to do something so nice! Blessings, Traci

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am honoured and thrilled to receive your award, thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog, I read all the comments and publish them all except those which are anonymous, have links, or may be offensive to others. I love to read your comments, and if I have time I will reply to the comments but often that is not possible. Please be assured I do read and appreciate all that you say. Please come again :-)