Saturday 5 July 2008

70th Birthday Card

I had a card to make for our neighbour's 70th birthday, they have been neighbours here for about 30 years so are almost family. I used one of the images I got from Joanne (Angelnorth) in the rubber stamped image swap on Bubbly Funk Forum. Nick is a keen gardener and I wanted to use something plant like. The 'leafy' ribbon thing came with one of the BF kits. I know that the sentiment is slightly squint, that stripey paper really put me off! In the end I decided to leave it - well it is hand made lol.

3 comments:

  1. That image looks lovely with the muted stripey paper! It is a beaut isn't it and you made a fab card with it - bet your neighbour loves it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have made a lovely card Janice...I know what you mean about working with stripes tho X

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love that stamp janice,lovely card too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog, I read all the comments and publish them all except those which are anonymous, have links, or may be offensive to others. I love to read your comments, and if I have time I will reply to the comments but often that is not possible. Please be assured I do read and appreciate all that you say. Please come again :-)