Saturday 3 May 2008

DCM Double: Ad-dicted





AD-dictedI want you to browse the tv and magazines for advertisments and use them as inspiration. It might be the format, the colours, the products, the slogan - whatever floats your boat. Remember you can do this anytime, any place, anywhere as long as you link it to this blog in the usual way!


I love old adverts and used the same CD that had the Martini advert on my Hot & Spicy Card for these two. Papers on the first one are by Pink Petticoat, the background for the second card is just pastels straight onto the card blank.

1 comment:

  1. These look fab Janice - particularly love that Kodak ad, what a great image and I love the treatment you've given it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog, I read all the comments and publish them all except those which are anonymous, have links, or may be offensive to others. I love to read your comments, and if I have time I will reply to the comments but often that is not possible. Please be assured I do read and appreciate all that you say. Please come again :-)