Sunday 13 April 2008

HS:MS - SOS and SEPS

A final couple of pictures for my Her Space: My Space week. Here is my 'Show off Sunday' picture of Sweetheart Abbey. I mentioned last week that we had taken DS2 and his girlfriend to visit the Abbey and the Cornmill. I was really pleased with this shot of the ruined Abbey.

And here is my Saturday picture, either 'Self-portrait Saturday' or 'Someone Else's Portrait Saturday' - well that's not me! Another picture from Sweetheart Abbey, this time it's my DH.


3 comments:

  1. ooOoo...there is nothing quite like some old ruins to spark a bit of photographic inspiration is there?!

    anita
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos Janice.
    Your digi layout is fab too....x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the abbey photo Janice - such a feeling of depth and beauty. And lovely too to see your OH - great portrait.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog, I read all the comments and publish them all except those which are anonymous, have links, or may be offensive to others. I love to read your comments, and if I have time I will reply to the comments but often that is not possible. Please be assured I do read and appreciate all that you say. Please come again :-)