Monday 25 February 2008

Reminder - Ellies Auction on Bubblyfunk Forum



I've copied the information below from the Bubblyfunk Shoppie page about Ellies Auction. Please click HERE to go to the website where you will be able to link to the Fotopix site.

As many of you may already be aware Kirsty Wiseman is raising money to help her daughter get health treatment in the US.

We have decided to hold a little Auction for the Ellenor Wiseman Trust
. If you are a Bubbly Funk Forum Member, you can view items for auction and add your own items to sell on. If not, please visit the Fotopix site where you can see what is available at the moment. If you would like to contribute by adding your own items for auction, please email me.

If you are interested in bidding for anything, again please email me either through the Contact Us page, or via PM on the Forum. Closing date for receiving all info and pictures of items for auction are Wed 27 Feb, with auction bids to be received by me by Mon 3 March, 7pm when the auction will be officially closed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, I read all the comments and publish them all except those which are anonymous, have links, or may be offensive to others. I love to read your comments, and if I have time I will reply to the comments but often that is not possible. Please be assured I do read and appreciate all that you say. Please come again :-)