Friday 18 January 2008

Yay, Rosie has joined the Craft Journal Team

I've been writing occasional craft articles for Craft Journal for a little while now. Lisa, who runs Craft Journal has been looking for some new team members and Caroline on Bubblyfunk was kind enough to let me post a request on the forum. The result of this is that Rosie Guthrie has joined the team. This is really exiting as Rosie is a very talented crafter - you can see some of her work on her blog HERE I'm looking forward to seeing Rosie's projects on Craft Journal, I hope you will have a look too.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for that Janice! What a lovely surprise it was for me tonight while doing a catch up of my fave blogs to find you giving me a bit of a toot!

    Thanks again honey! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog, I read all the comments and publish them all except those which are anonymous, have links, or may be offensive to others. I love to read your comments, and if I have time I will reply to the comments but often that is not possible. Please be assured I do read and appreciate all that you say. Please come again :-)