Friday 7 December 2007

Not very well

I have come down with a cold. I had a sore throat on Tuesday, felt better on Wednesday just a bit of a cough, yesterday had to go to a meeting in Glasgow and was okay till I got home when my nose started streaming. Struggled in to work this morning and had to come home at 11 o'clock as my brain was not functioning properly. Had to go to bed for a couple of hours when I got home. Still not feeling good and have so much to do this weekend. At least I have got if over with before Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, I read all the comments and publish them all except those which are anonymous, have links, or may be offensive to others. I love to read your comments, and if I have time I will reply to the comments but often that is not possible. Please be assured I do read and appreciate all that you say. Please come again :-)