Saturday 20 October 2007

HS:MS Yellow


Never mind 'Somewhere Over the Rainbow' - I'm somewhere running behind the rainbow, but I love this theme so I'm posting anyway. This little yellow 'jingle bells' is a remnant of my Sunday School Teaching days, later commandeered by DS2 as part of his percussion section. All we have left is the drum kit and cymbals which were too big for him to take to his flat when he moved out in August taking the guitars, flute, clarinet, speakers and mixing desk. Oh no, I forgot there is also the electric organ - wish it had gone!

1 comment:

Thank you for reading my blog, I read all the comments and publish them all except those which are anonymous, have links, or may be offensive to others. I love to read your comments, and if I have time I will reply to the comments but often that is not possible. Please be assured I do read and appreciate all that you say. Please come again :-)