Friday 17 August 2007

Challenges and Dares







This is my card for the Just Bex Forum 'Button-It' challenge. The stamp is All Night Media and the papers and tag are from Carol Ann Studios



This is my Waves card from the DCM Little Extra, free papers from Papercraft Essentials, Raffia from The Works.

I'm going to have a go at altering a notebook this weekend, I'm planning on using my Elusive Images India stamps. I have also decided to get back to my sketch book and do some experimenting, so there may not be so many challenges completed as I feel that they are taking over my crafting and I'm not getting enough time to think about techniques I want to use and the style I want to develop. Will post my experiments if they are any good.



2 comments:

  1. Love both cards - the waves one is so bright and zingy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great cards, have fun altering the notebook.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog, I read all the comments and publish them all except those which are anonymous, have links, or may be offensive to others. I love to read your comments, and if I have time I will reply to the comments but often that is not possible. Please be assured I do read and appreciate all that you say. Please come again :-)