Sunday 12 August 2007

Just Bex Challenges









Here is my Touchy Feely card for Just Bex August Challenge 7. I cut the felt hat by hand and raided my textile stash for the feather, ribbon and fancy thread, the papers I bought at a Craft Fair about three years ago and I love them so much that i use them very sparingly, however they seemed just right for this challenge.

I've also done Challenge 5, Sugar and Spice using some papers I got from a free CD with Papercraft Essentials about a year ago. The Challenge was 'anything edible'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, I read all the comments and publish them all except those which are anonymous, have links, or may be offensive to others. I love to read your comments, and if I have time I will reply to the comments but often that is not possible. Please be assured I do read and appreciate all that you say. Please come again :-)