Monday 13 August 2007

DCM Photo Finish



At last I might just have a good enough connection to upload this DCM Dare, computers have been playing up all week.



"This weeks Dare is set by Tracie (Bondgirl) and is titled Photo Finish....
This week I want you to make a card for any occasion but it must include a photograph somewhere! The photo subject can be people, items, locations, flowers, absolutely anything so get snapping. Dont forget to check copyright if you are using someone elses photographs in your art work"

I used the free papers that came with Crafts Beautiful (I'm getting my money's worth out of that magazine), the photo is of the River Tule in California where we went on holiday this year and the quote is by AA Milne from Winnie the Pooh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, I read all the comments and publish them all except those which are anonymous, have links, or may be offensive to others. I love to read your comments, and if I have time I will reply to the comments but often that is not possible. Please be assured I do read and appreciate all that you say. Please come again :-)