Thursday 9 August 2007

Card coming soon!

It's been a busy week, what with DS2 getting ready to move out, teaching an evening class on Tuesday nights and travelling 120 mile round trip for a meeting yesterday - I managed to make a card last night and I scanned it before leaving for work this morning, but I'm not happy with how it came out. So I think I'll photograph it tonight and then post it.

Decided to take the plunge and take part in a beading class on UK Crafts Forum, I'm going to make a pair of earrings. Will post those when I've finished.

Looking forward to the weekend when I'm off out for the day with two friends for a girly day out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, I read all the comments and publish them all except those which are anonymous, have links, or may be offensive to others. I love to read your comments, and if I have time I will reply to the comments but often that is not possible. Please be assured I do read and appreciate all that you say. Please come again :-)