Saturday 21 July 2007

Exciting News!

I have a journalist from DGB (Dumfries & Galloway and Borders) Life Magazine coming to see my home and my business next Friday afternoon with the possibility of putting a feature in the magazine! This, of course, has induced panic and I am rushing around tidying up and trying to make the place look respectable.

I had a great crafting day yesterday, the new theme plate arrived from Graphicus, it has Indian Elephants and paisley patterns on it, it is really great - a whole A4 sheet of stamps! I also got a set of Twinkling H2o paints (my first) and they are going to look so good with the stamps.

I also received a free copy of Papercraft Essentials as I had emailed a question to their Card Doctor page. It was so great to have all these parcels waiting for me when I got home from work.

On top of that the new Harry Potter book arrived with the post this morning. I am not going to start it as my son, Steven, will want to read it first - he is 20! He will probably stay up all night tonight reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, I read all the comments and publish them all except those which are anonymous, have links, or may be offensive to others. I love to read your comments, and if I have time I will reply to the comments but often that is not possible. Please be assured I do read and appreciate all that you say. Please come again :-)